By The Numbers
Companies that don’t have the skills or technology to get the most from their data.
The number of non-traditional data roles that are currently available.
Current shortage of analysts and managers who can leverage analytical frameworks and tools to make data driven decisions.
‣ 30 hours of hands-on training
‣ Attend on-site or live-online
‣ Small classes
‣ Convenient flexible after-work hours
‣ All classes recorded for later viewing
‣ 6 weeks - 5 hrs/wk
‣ Certificate of Completion
‣ Real world work product that you can use for current projects and future interviews
Week 1: Analytics Basics + Getting started with SQL
Week 2: SQL Fundamentals
Week 3: Advanced SQL Functions + Tableau Intro
Week 4: Data Visualization with Tableau
Week 5: Data Storytelling + Validating your Data
Week 6: Intro to Machine Learning + Putting Everything Together
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
‣ Use Excel, SQL and Tableau to collect, clean, and analyze large datasets.
‣ Understand some of the basic fundamentals of Data Science.
‣ Present data driven insights to key stakeholders
using data visualization and dashboards.
‣ Tell compelling stories with your data.
“This was an excellent experience for me to gain skills in data analysis.” Alex N. - Analyst