By The Numbers
Companies that don’t have the skills or technology to get the most from their data.
The number of non-traditional data roles that are currently available.
Current shortage of analysts and managers who can leverage analytical frameworks and tools to make data driven decisions.
‣ 40 hours of hands-on training
‣ Attend on-site or live-online
‣ Small classes (never more than 15 people)
‣ Convenient flexible after-work hours
‣ All classes recorded for later viewing
‣ 8 weeks - 5 hrs/wk
‣ Certificate of Completion
‣ Create a custom real world work product that you can use for current projects and future interviews.
Week 1: Getting Started with Data + analytical concepts
Week 2: Data to Insights: Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
Week 3: SQL Fundamentals
Week 4: Advanced SQL functions
Week 5: Stats 101 + Hypothesis Validation + Linear Regression
Week 6: Stats Review + Tableau Basics
Week 7: Data Visualization, Dashboards, and Storytelling with Tableau
Week 8: Putting Everything Together + Presenting your Work Product
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
‣ Use Excel, SQL and Tableau to collect, clean, and analyze large datasets.
‣ Understand some of the basic fundamentals of Data Science.
‣ Present data driven insights to key stakeholders
using data visualization and dashboards.
‣ Tell compelling stories with your data.
“This was an excellent experience for me to gain skills in data analysis.” Alex N. - Analyst
After completing the course you will receive a Certificate in Data Analytics which you can add to your LinkedIn and Resume.
August 20 - DC
August 20 - Chicago
September 24 - Chicago
Installment Payment Plan:
We offer both 2 and 3 month installment plans for all in-person classes. Speak with our Student Advisor to learn more about how to get started with this payment option.
Paypal Credit Partnership:
We have partnered with PayPal to offer 0% financing for 6 months on any of our classes.
Ask Your Company:
Many companies offer professional development or employee education funding. Talk to your Manager or HR team. Feel free to reach out to us as well.