Why Become a Product Manager
Average Salary according to Glassdoor*
According to McKinsey & Co. Product Managers are one of the top talent priorities for CEOs.
Highest paying job in tech according to Hired.com
Learn from Top Product Managers
All of our instructors are current Product Managers from industry leading companies
‣ 30 hours of hands-on training
‣ Attend on-site or live-online
‣ Small classes <15 people
‣ Convenient flexible after-work hours
‣ All classes recorded for later viewing
‣ 6 weeks - 5 hrs/wk
‣ Certificate of Completion
‣ Real world work product that you can use for current projects and future interviews.
After completing the course you will receive a Certificate in Product Management which you can add to your LinkedIn and Resume.
Installment Payment Plan:
We offer both 2 and 3 month installment plans for all in-person classes. Speak with our Student Advisor to learn more about how to get started with this payment option.
Paypal Credit Partnership:
We have partnered with PayPal to offer 0% financing for 6 months on any of our classes.
Ask Your Company:
Many companies offer professional development or employee education funding. Talk to your Manager or HR team. Feel free to reach out to us as well.